- $597,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 1924 Sq.Ft. Residential
This stunning property is truly one of a kind and located in a desirable area of Fort McMurray. From the moment you arrive, you'll be impressed by the massive driveway and double attached heated garage, as well as the separate RV driveway. The Huge Executive bungalow boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, as well as sweeping views of the forest, river, and city lights.
As you explore the property, you'll be amazed by the private, custom-built three season room/sunroom and the large wrap-around deck, which is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the serene surroundings. The home is surrounded by green space and offers incredible views of the city center and river.
Inside, the home is just as impressive. The welcoming foyer leads to a formal dining area and a renovated kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and a large island. The spacious living room features vaulted ceilings and a cozy wood-burning fireplace. The main floor also includes renovated bathrooms and 4 bedrooms, all with custom California closets.
The finished basement is the perfect place to relax and unwind, with a large family room featuring a fireplace and wet bar, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a theater room. The property is situated on a 10,957 sq ft corner lot and offers plenty of space for RV parking.
This home is truly one of a kind and features a new roof and insulation (2017) and windows (2009). Don't miss the opportunity to make this amazing property your own.
- On Market DateNovember 16, 2022
- Lot Size0.25 ac
- Year Built1971
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerRE/MAX FORT MCMURRAY
- BasementFinished, Full
- ExteriorBarbecue, Garden, Private Yard, RV Hookup
- StoreysAcreage with Residence, Bungalow
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Finished Area1924 sq. ft.
Heating & Cooling
- Air ConditioningCentral Air
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceBrick Facing, Family Room, Great Room, Wood Burning, 2 fireplace(s)
- Interior Features- bar
- breakfast bar
- closet organizers
- high ceilings
- kitchen island
- ViewBack Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Corner Lot, Greenbelt, Landscaped
- FATIMA MIANRE/MAX FORT MCMURRAY
Thickwood is located north of downtown Fort McMurray, being the first neighbourhood north over the Athabasca River Bridge. With direct access off of Highway 63, it is only a short commute to the Oil Sands sites or south to the heart of Fort McMurray. This neighbourhood is w... More Info