- $557,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 2822 Single Family Homes
Large bright home on corner lot with attached, heated garage. Legal, two bedroom suite with separate entrance. Bright kitchen/dining on main with large, west facing bay windows and direct assess to rear deck. Large kitchen with ample counter space, bar/counter sitting and pantry. Living room has corner natural gas fireplace. Lot is fully fenced and landscaped with alley separating rear neighbour. Legal, two bedroom suite downstairs hosts oversized living room and separate kitchen dinning area. Extra large windows provide a warm, bright living space. Laundry rooms on each floor with two furnaces for heating comfort. Listing Realtor has an interest in the property.
- On Market DateMay 27, 2019
- Lot SizeSq Ft
- Year Built2006
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerBRUCE REAL ESTATE & MANAGEMENT LTD.
- FoundationConcrete, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
- Finished Area2822
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 2, Natural Gas
- FireplaceCorner Gas Living Room
- WaterCable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
- Interior Features- air conditioning - central
- laundry - in-suite
- laundry - main floor
- walk-in closet(s)
- window coverings - blinds
- Garage22' X 22'
- ViewCorner Lot, Fence - Complete, Fire Pit, Landscaped, Nearby - Playground, Nearby - Public Transportation, Nearby - Schools, Nearby - Shopping
- COLLEEN BRUCEBRUCE REAL ESTATE & MANAGEMENT LTD.
Timberlea is located north of the Athabasca River Bridge and Downtown Fort McMurray. Highway 63 offers a convenient commute to the Oil Sands sites or downtown. This community is the most desirable neighbourhood in Fort McMurray as it is newly developed and offers many servi... More Info