- $729,900 5 Bed 4 Bath Single Family Homes
Space, function, beauty, location and views...this one has it all! This Gorgeous 2 story home with attached double garage and walk out basement backs onto the pond and has fantastic views of the Athabasca! With over 2000 sqft of living space and a two bedroom in law suite plus a bonus room upstairs and a main floor office, you will never run out of space! Hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances and a gas stove, and if that's not enough, the massive master bedroom comes complete with a gorgeous en-suite with soaker tub, double sinks, shower and large walk in closet! The walk-out basement comes with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, living space and two large bedrooms and a full bath and also has a side separate entrance. The home comes complete with a/c and pride of ownership shines through with this well kept home! Located walking distance to shopping, banks, restaurants and more and close to the new theatre, shops and schools in Eagle Ridge! Call to view today!!!
- On Market DateFebruary 22, 2019
- Lot Size4843.00 Sq Ft
- Year Built2010
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerCOLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY
- FoundationFully Finished, Separate Entry, Walkout
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1
- WaterElectricity, Garbage Collection, Municipal Water
- Interior Features- air conditioning - central
- bonus room
- see remarks
- suite - guest
- suite - living
- walk-in closet(s)
- Garage18'11 x 23'5"
- ViewNearby - Schools, Nearby - Shopping
- KIM STANLEYCOLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY
Stone Creek is located north of the Athabasca River Bridge, on the west side of Highway 63. This new and expanding community offers a quick commute to the Oil Sands sites or to downtown Fort McMurray.
This neighbourho... More Info