- $475,000 5 Bed 2 Bath Single Family Homes
INVESTMENT or REVENUE OPPORTUNITY!! Situated in the Downtown core and zoned SCL1, the possibilities are endless - Partner with 134 Father Mercredi Street and have great commercial potential! This 1120 sq. ft. bungalow has a large living room, dining room, kitchen and 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath on the main level. The basement suite contains a kitchen area, combined living/dining room, 2 bedrooms and a 3 pc. bath. Back lane access to the 1.5 garage, concrete drive to the right of the home, and a screened in deck at the rear of the home. Close proximity to the City's new River Side development project which will give you access to the parks, trails, restaurants, golf course and all the amenities of MacDonald Island!
- On Market DateMarch 21, 2019
- Lot Size672.24 Sq M
- Year Built1968
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerROYAL LEPAGE TRUE NORTH REALTY
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1
- WaterCable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, High Speed Internet, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Power, Sewer, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Telephone
- Interior Features- see remarks
- walk-in closet(s)
- Garage16' x 24'.4"
- ViewLandscaped, Level Land
- MARIAN BARRYROYAL LEPAGE TRUE NORTH REALTY
Downtown Fort McMurray, also known as Lower Town Site, is the heart of this never stopping town. Highway 63 runs along the west side, with access to the north end of Fort McMurray and the Oil Sand sites. Living in the center of Fort McMurray puts you in the hustle and bustl... More Info