- $475,000 5 Bed 2 Bath Single Family Homes
INVESTMENT or REVENUE OPPORTUNITY!!! Situated in the Downtown core and zoned SCL1, the possibilities are endless-Partner with 136 Father Mercredi Street and have great commercial potential! This 1120 sq.ft .bungalow has a large living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath on the main level. Lots of upgraded windows to let the sunshine in. Walls have recently been painted, new laminate flooring and trim in most areas. The basement suite contains a kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms and a 2-pc. bath. New vinyl plank flooring in most areas. Back lane access to the 1.5 garage. In close proximity to the City's new River Side development project which will give you access to the parks, trails, restaurants, golf course and all the amenities of MacDonald Island!
- On Market DateMarch 21, 2019
- Lot Size613.16 Sq M
- Year Built1968
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerROYAL LEPAGE TRUE NORTH REALTY
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1
- WaterCable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, High Speed Internet, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Power, Sewer, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Telephone
- Interior Features- see remarks
- Garage16'.2" x 24'.4"
- ViewLandscaped, Level Land
- MARIAN BARRYROYAL LEPAGE TRUE NORTH REALTY
Downtown Fort McMurray, also known as Lower Town Site, is the heart of this never stopping town. Highway 63 runs along the west side, with access to the north end of Fort McMurray and the Oil Sand sites. Living in the center of Fort McMurray puts you in the hustle and bustl... More Info