- $550,000 5 Bed 2 Bath Single Family Homes
When a buyer is looking for a home lately, they don't want to have to lift a finger and just move right in. What are they looking for? Everything they need in 129 Hillcrest Drive in the heart of Thickwood. Across the street from green space and the community garden at Helen Pacholko Park, space where locals grow their own flowers and vegetables. It's a very quiet area yet close to schools, bussing and shopping.
The kitchen will blow you away with the large island with quartz counter tops. No need for a kitchen table because there is room for everyone around this island. The modern grey colour of the cabinets to the glass tiled back splash to the touch sink AND the black stainless appliances.
There is no carpet in this home which makes it very easy to keep clean. Next that has been updated? Both bathrooms.
And there is more!!!!
A large rec room in the basement with two more bedrooms. This home is over 2400 sq ft in total. Don't be deceived by driving by! This home will wow you!
There is lots of parking in the driveway with double car heated garage. The yard is very quiet and private as it backs a utility right of way so you aren't on top of your neighbours. Enjoy the gazebo and hot tub in the winter months too!
The most important elements to this home: upgrades galore, gorgeous kitchen, amazing appliances, great location, nothing to do but move in. It just needs you! Watch the video tour to see more!
- On Market DateMarch 12, 2019
- Lot Size6049.00 Sq Ft
- Year Built1976
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerRE/MAX LA BICHE REALTY
- FoundationConcrete, Fully Finished
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1
- WaterCable, Garbage Collection, High Speed Internet, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Power, Sewer
- Interior Features- air conditioning - central
- Garage19 x 22
- ViewFence - Complete, Landscaped, Nearby - Park/Reserve, Nearby - Playground, Nearby - Schools, Nearby - Shopping
Plan: 7620092 Block: 42 Lot: 8
- MELANIE GALEARE/MAX LA BICHE REALTY
Thickwood is located north of downtown Fort McMurray, being the first neighbourhood north over the Athabasca River Bridge. With direct access off of Highway 63, it is only a short commute to the Oil Sands sites or south to the heart of Fort McMurray. This neighbourhood is w... More Info